Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients' individual needs.
I frequently work with clients who experience one or more of these issues:
- Anxiety/excessive worry
- Depressed mood
- Low self-esteem
- Conflict with family members
- Conflict with peers/social relationships
- Behavioral problems
- Academic difficulties
- Difficulty focusing/easily distractible
- Sleep disturbance
Therapy Methods & Approaches
- Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing - This is a specific technique that is used in office to help your brain re-process memories in a more adaptive and healthy manner. EMDR employs bilateral stimulation to activate both left and right sides of the brain which is similar to what occurs naturally during REM sleep. Check out the EMDR International Association website for more information https://emdria.site-ym.com/pag...
- Therapy can be provided through video calls using a HIPAA secure messenger called VSEE. Tele-Counseling enables access to therapy for individuals who live in areas of Florida where options might be limited. Additionally, Tele-Counseling allows clients to stay connected and continue therapy even if they are unable to leave their home to meet in person for various reasons. Call me for a free consultation to determine if Tele-Counseling is right for you!
- Traditional in office talk therapy